Alpha House, Inc. provides and arranges for ancillary services to women with dependent children, including women who are attempting to regain custody of their children. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Primary medical care for women, including care by agencies that specialize in treating pregnant women and offer prenatal care. Child care can be arranged for women while they are receiving these services.
- Primary pediatric care, including immunizations, for clients’ children.
- Gender sensitive substance abuse treatment and other therapeutic interventions for women that may address such issues as relationships, sexual and physical abuse, family therapy, nutrition and education to a GED level.
- Sufficient case management and transportation to ensure that women and their children have access to the services they need.
- Therapeutic intervention for the children in the custody of the women receiving treatment services. Intervention may address, among other things, the children’s developmental needs, issues of sexual and physical abuse, and neglect.
Alpha House staff works in conjunction with and helps arrange ancillary services with the providers listed under Referrals.
DA Services Referral Guide