Alpha House’s Outpatient Program offers a variety of services to clients who require less intensive treatment. We use a therapeutic team approach through which our psychiatrist and counselors work together to develop a plan to improve each client’s mental, emotional, and psychological health. Individual, group and family counseling combine a cognitive behavioral treatment modality with the 12-step process. A variety of support services ensure that our outpatient clients receive the same “whole person” care as our residents.
Outpatient Support Services
Our outpatient support services include:
- Alcohol and drug education
- Adult Children of Alcoholics groups
- Support for 12-step participation
- Case management
- Treatment of criminal justice and court supervised clients
- Treatment of substance abuse, mental health related criminal activity (forensics)
- Assistance with education
- G.E.D. (General Equivalency Diploma)
- Housing and legal referrals
- Ancillary services for women and children
- Aftercare plan
- Follow up
How to Receive Outpatient Services
If you are interested in outpatient services, call our Outpatient Director at 412-363-4220 or visit us at 435 Shady Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206. We will conduct an initial assessment within 24 hours and make an appointment at your convenience within seven days of your call.
Fees for outpatient services are based on a sliding scale. We accept medical behavioral health insurance and other types of funding.
Services are private, confidential and wheelchair accessible.